Thursday, November 2, 2017

Binge 8

The sampling is over! Now, I have a play in motion.... my serious "binge" side takes over. Making an exhibit collection. A show & tell on the wall. Does it work? Don't quit your day job exhibit collection.

DAY 1
 Between Day & Night 60x48 oil on canvas (10-31-17 canvas 1183)

Again this was an "over paint". I had some large giclees that were not up to snuff in storage. They were smooth, well sealed and as it turns out perfect for this process....a little recycling!

The next morning "Between Day & Night" became an "over paint" - Now that I know how easily it can happen, in the future I'll be careful not to. 

DAY 2 - MORNING SESSION

I should have moved on at this point! But!

AFTERNOON SESSION
OVERCOOKED!

Moving on to binge 9

No comments:

Post a Comment