Thursday, February 1, 2018

CANVAS 1203 - oil & metal

Not quite what I expected wanting a cleaner more simpler painting like the last one. However paintings often have a mind of their own - easier to go along with it than not.....so I did!

EXPOSED!
Exposed 48x44 oil & gold on linen (1-30-18 canvas 1203)

DETAILS

I like this particular quote below by Degas.

"A painting requires a little mystery, some vagueness, some fantasy. When you always make your meaning perfectly plain you end up boring people." Edgar Degas

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I appreciate your research that you post here. I read every word and will go back and read parts again to refresh. All of us in SIP do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We organize the creation of beautiful artworks for home owners and businesses Famous artwork

    ReplyDelete