Saturday, June 2, 2018

Problem solving & red circled lines

One of the things I like about painting is explosive problem solving on the fly. Most buzz by in a flash but then one gets stubborn and won't cooperate..... reminds me of some little curtain climbers that use to hang around here.

 .
My summer project is still in its infancy so, there's a lot to figure out about my Mer creatures. At the end of the day, I enjoy reviewing the days work. Its a very revealing process.... perhaps equal to next day eyes. Like a teacher, each evening issues are often circled in red for correction..... less we forget the next day:=)

NEXT DAY FIX
ANOTHER RED CIRCLE!

Okay, much better, still not happy with this small area circled in red..... especially at a distance! So, in the morning it might be worth a few more marks to get my butt across the finish line.

FINAL FIX

 "His Bow" 24x24 oil on linen (5-30-18 canvas 1256)


Time to think about the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment