Saturday, January 21, 2017

"SUNDAY PAINTERS"

This year each month the first (3) Sundays is designated as single sessions and make-up dates. Last Sunday, our first of the year, was a mixed bag of old friends getting together and a few putting their toes into the sandbox for the first time with us.

The team, like last year, jumped right in. I was struck by the diversity shown below. So we had a good day. I also noticed some cleaner palettes, working off single piles of paint and a bit less paint on them and me and more on the canvas where it belongs!  "Progress" the coach loves to see!

WINTER SNOW IN THE LANDSCAPE

FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
  
MAYMONT

PEONIES & SUNSHINE

GARDEN IRIS

CARNIVAL

VENICE

LILY PONDS

I'm headed on over to Crossroads now to open the doors at 9:30 for the Saturday team......can't wait to see their smiley faces this morning because I'm in the mood to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment