Thursday, February 4, 2016

Testing the waters

Will the art gods shine on my OPA submissions for the 2016 Nationals in Dallas, Texas? This time my whole arsenal was in play - no size restrictions! I never thought about testing any of the Singular Focus paintings out under tight juried conditions, like OPA. No size restrictions changes all that...... If by chance one is accepted I get to go to Dallas for the opening. Dallas is easier for me than some of the previous OPA exhibit locations.

OPA 2016 NATIONAL SUBMISSIONS
 
Our World 48x44 Oil on linen (canvas 953)

 
On a Clear Day 56x48 oil on linen (canvas 955)

Its also the end of the month and time to think about the January Boldbrush completion - sadly no sugar from my December offerings. I did get to the bank with one of them, so that made up for my disappointment...:=)

Some other good news: 

JUST SOLD!
 Venice in Peril 30x30 oil on linen (9-25-11 canvas 597)

Congratulations goes to Rich at Rich Timmons Gallery in Doylestown, Pa. Beautiful gallery if your ever in the area. Rich is now known for and specializes in larger works of art...... As an artist a wonderful sandbox to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment