Tuesday, September 8, 2026

So Much for a Failed Painting! - Swan Song 1507.8–10

Sunday morning, the painting I signed off as finished - and failed - was still sitting on the easel looking at me. Apparently, we weren't done with each other.

I red lined it and jumped back in on the upper lily pads and worked my way down the right to the signature. Not my norm at all. The swans were well executed... maybe the painting could be pulled together.

1507.8 at Days end

REDLINE  

Apparently, it wasn't finished.

1507.9 at Days end 


Okay...this is getting better.

1507.10 at Days end 

Now we're talking.

 Amazing what a good frame can do!

 \

Hmmm...maybe it wasn't a failure after all.

Took more time than I wanted, holds a wall and the painting might make a good Reborn Original. Off to a new canvas....

 Later 

No comments:

Post a Comment