Friday, November 17, 2017

What happened to my Binge?

Dingily damn! I fell off the wagon again! The cold hard facts......my energy left the room. The first part of my project binge went no where other than to use up a roll of canvas! So, time to stop, take a break and think about getting back to it!

Over the weekend, still not in the mood to paint, I picked up a 30x30 canvas during Swimming-in-Paint and entered into my auto-pilot zone. So, as my final SIP demo of the year it has a fun title, "Auto-pilot".

All kidding aside, the minute I pick up a brush it doesn't take long getting in the mood to find out where it goes....:=)

Auto-pilot 30x30 oil on linen (11-12-17 canvas 1186)
 
Auto-pilot 30x30 oil on linen (11-12-17 canvas 1186)

Last weekend was the finial Swimming-in-Paint for this year. So, we have some open holiday time after our open house on Friday night to rekindle new energy. Myself, I have another bigger stack of white canvas just itching for some attention. Not to mention "Sunshine" wanting attention too......wonder what wins?

"SUNSHINE"

No comments:

Post a Comment