Friday, January 31, 2014

Forming an idea

Sometimes they pop up very quick...other times after the fact. This figure painting made me wish I had included a mirror reflection or a suggestion of one.

  884 Nude on Green and Taupe 20x20 oil on linen (1-29-14)

Later that night it kept nagging on me so I started doodling while watching Tom chase down the killers in Midsomer Murders...

  Dwg 7 
I like the concept; the real question, is it good enough to take larger or stay on track with my 20x20 studies? I could set it aside for another time but it has my attention now....plus I still need practice so I think my best course is staying on course and continue on with my 20x20s. Keeping with my one session time limit so I don't get bogged down.....perhaps a better idea will emerge.

 885 Reflections 20x20 oil on linen (1-29-14)

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment