Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Gotta get back to it!

July, like last month, seems like a speeding train with no stops to change. However, I am in the mood to jump off for awhile and smell the paint fumes again!

9:35 It's been awhile so 20x20 is a good starting point. I'll pick up where I left off on my air collection and see what happens. Plus I need some water paintings for a group show at the beach later this month. 

END OF DAY
966 Summer Showers 20x20 oil on linen (7-13-15)

I like the warm morning summer light in this painting. This Virginia beach view catches the morning sun rises and in the evening captures wonderfully reflected sun on the clouds. It could easily be an endless painting subject for any artist.

SUMMER SHOWERS is already available as a Giclee on Fine Art America  and my website under "Available Paintings".


No comments:

Post a Comment