Finally, wrong word, it's never finished, it's never perfect.
Over the last few weeks, the site has been a challenge. The mobile version was nearly unusable, pages weren't lining up properly, and more than once I wondered if I'd ever get to the end of it.
Today, it finally feels right.
The website without question has been a challenge to maintain over the years - not for the technically challenged.
My favorite piece is a slider gallery at the bottom and just below a "Collectors Testimonial" section. Because, the gallery and website is now directed at art collectors and art lovers. Art lovers who don't know they can be one yet.
Every morning at 5:30, another painting quietly arrives in someone's inbox. Not to sell them something, but to remind them that art has a place in everyday life.
Some smile, some delete it, some visit the gallery, and every once in a while, someone discovers a painting they can't stop thinking about.
The paintings tell their story first. The collectors finish it.
And today... I like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment