Friday, September 28, 2012

Julie Adlers Birthday!

Julie is a cool lady - she's also very successful in the business of dance. Julie started teaching dance as a teen for much the same reason I painted - aside from our love of doing it, it was a way to make extra money. I met Julie and her husband Ed Sparage many years ago when they first asked me to redesign their ocean front condo. 

Julies stage name is Adler and she was a Broadway headliner before joining forces with Joe Tremaine, a well known Hollywood choreographer - together they formed Tremaine Dance Conventions  -  This was to become a very dynamic duo making their convention # 1 in the world today. They just celebrated their 30th anniversary in Orlando, Florida with a huge Gala...filled with Hollywood stars.

Julie celebrated another birthday this week and still has star quality. Today I'm shipping her this portrait I did a few years ago in appreciation of her and Eds friendship over the years. 




#439 Julie Adler Sparage 30x30 Oil on linen (2-16-2010)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 

My very favorite photo of them - it was taken during a photo shoot when the photographer asked Ed to join Julie.







No comments:

Post a Comment