Saturday, March 12, 2016

A GOOD START BUT NOT A FINISH!

My Sunday paintings are meant to be finished works able to hang on a gallery wall and sell. On reflection, the ballerina had a good start but not the finished work I expected from my first "In the Studio" at Crossroads......... "In the Studio" is my small way of giving back, passing information along to others and painting at the same time. Call it a critical path approach for a lack of time to do otherwise.

The red outlines  define unresolved areas still needing a solution! I did toss around the idea of continuing it the following Sunday. However that would force an unwanted painting break until this one was resolved. So, I retrieved it from the gallery for a little home work......... did I actually say "Home Work!"

 SUNDAY "IN THE STUDIO"

HOME STUDIO SESSION TWO!

HOME STUDIO SESSION THREE  & DONE!
The Golden Hour 30x24 oil on linen (3-11-16 canvas 1027)

This Sunday "The Golden Hour" can proudly reclaim it's frame  and wall until it finds a home..:=)

No comments:

Post a Comment