Saturday, March 26, 2016

I buy them by the dozen!

My new Sunday studio at Crossroads often leads to questions I don't much think about anymore. Last week it was about my ROYAL brushes. I buy them wholesale by the dozen. My particular choice is the SG4500 series, soft grip long handle snow-white filberts and brights. Cost per dozen around $2.25 each (any size).



They have nice balance with a comfortable rubber grip. I settled down on the SG4500 series, but they have a wide product range to choose from. Best of all they won't break the bank. So after years of using Royal's I personally know the quality is consistent and they can take beating.

Now, I do wash them with soap and water after every use and occasionally give one a hair cut - especially if it's a favorite. My Royal's don't seem to mind a daily bath either.

Even at throw away prices brushed should be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment