Sunday, May 8, 2016

This weeks "In the Studio" at Crossroads paint blast was a very precocious child dancer - for me it was capturing the expression of absolute delight in her moment on center stage. Thank goodness for the attendees - I had no idea what to paint this time so I gave them a choice and they chose this little charmer for me..:=)

My first Crossroads "In the Studio" was a ballerina.....I had to work a bit on it afterwards. Now, one of my favorites. I did better this time although don't remember chatting as much....... I used up about 2 1/2 hours of my 3 hour limit. So, in those last few minutes left I turned her upside down and made a few adjustments and added a few whimsical moves with pure cad yellow light.

My focus however, was on what I was doing more than my surroundings - at times very quiet! I think those moments might need background music.

Center Stage 30x30 oil on linen (5-7-16 canvas 1038)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment