Saturday, July 23, 2016

Live Demo - FAST & FURIOUS

Yesterday at Crossroads was serious fun. Jenni, owner of Crossroads graciously sat for me while I demoed my first, live three quarter Portrait. LOL...to keep it simple my linen canvas was small at 48x44 and I placed a time limit of 4 or 5 hours. Yikes! What was I thinking? However, Jenni was perfect because she continually engaged our audience in perpetual motion at its best! Which is exactly how I envisioned it to be.:=)

FAST & FURIOUS 


I'm pretty happy with the results and can't wait to do another one.....yep! 
I love doing FAST & FURIOUS PAINTING!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks concerning placing this specific facts. I basically so that you can show you we simply just have a look at your site as well as My loved one in addition to we find it truly interesting as well as effective. Could not hold on to understand to learn numerous your posts. Visit This Website For: Paint Contractor

    ReplyDelete