Monday, April 10, 2023

HAPPY EASTER !!

Johnye Bennett and myself in the SIP Gallery testing out our new Bunny seating

A holiday for me. My normal Sunday is at CAC, painting with SIP group. Yesterday, we got together, collaborated, made artwork, lunched, and swapped stories. All in all, a great day! 

 SIP - BUSY BUNNIES hard at work

A few weeks ago, purchased the new 360flow gimble for my iPhone - a bit of a learning curve. The video tutorials are excellent. I don't use the word SWEET often, but this gadget is!! The setup will make all my previous video equipment useless - a bit late for the game. I was going to film a few clips SIP in action but sidetracked doing other things only snapped a few stills at the end.

In between continued my Springboard Series. This time a fresh vertical 48x36 gallery wrap canvas #1455. The painting is Ala prima, it is a 2-color movement, that looks remarkably like the shape of a Sargent flamingo dancer.  Nothing more to do except sign it today. And do a Canva slideshow, post it here, there, and everywhere. 



VIDEO OF THE DAY 

 
Enjoy your EASTER HOLIDAY
Later !

No comments:

Post a Comment