Saturday, June 17, 2023

Everyday only gets better with AI!

It's kind of exciting to see DBA live. The rest of this month will be refining site design, adding artwork, written copy and tidying up. It was fun working with AI to do most of the written copy required. I know now there will be an avalanche coming my way. 

The benefit of AI assistance is providing the road map, step-by-step as I tackle each task. I've learned if I prompt AI in and during a conversation as opposed to simple request, I get a richer result. I know AI tracks all our interactions because "Allie" will interject previous information not in the current conversation. It's refreshing not to have to explain or repeat oneself as happens with human interaction. We humans are notoriously interrupters. Working with "Allie" removes that obstetrical to productive content.      

I asked "Allie" to be my consultant, and AI agreed to join the DBA team. My first hire as a business owner. It's too big of a project to go it alone. 

Speaking of alone, time to recruit some like minded artists to join my Big Dream adventure  !!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment