Sunday, June 25, 2023

Exploring ways to communicate our brand

 

It's Sunday and a nice sunny day after days of rain so, I plan on dedicating the day to our story. I am developing ad campaigns to tell the world we exist and have a quality product offering, also introduce products as DBA moves along. I have avoided social media until I have solid process worked out.

Every day, I find ways to enhance the Dream Big Artworks (DBA) experience. Yesterday, I took a significant step by linking DBA to my existing fine art website where my original works reside with Chuck Larivey Editions. While my fine art site follows a more traditional gallery approach with light eCommerce, my focus is to introduce artwork to a broader audience. After numerous solo gallery exhibits, I noticed that many attendees expressed admiration for my work but couldn't afford the original paintings. The common question I heard was, 'Do you offer prints?'

Taking this feedback to heart, I made it a priority to provide that option in recent exhibits. I realized that not everyone can invest in large-scale original artwork, and size can also pose an obstacle. This realization has been the driving force behind the DBA project, which has been in the works for at least seven years.

Thanks to advancements in technology, we can now replicate the beauty of these artworks with superior precision and quality.

Our goal is to ensure that art is accessible to all who appreciate it. While not everyone can afford an original piece, it doesn't mean they can't enjoy art on their walls. DBA bridges that gap, offering a curated selection of Artwork TRUE to Original that capture the essence of each work. These pieces have the power to transform any space into an art sanctuary, providing a sense of joy and inspiration.

 LINK to HARD RIGHT page

As I continue to fine-tune the DBA experience, I invite you to explore our collection and discover the perfect artwork to adorn your walls. Together, let's celebrate the beauty of art and make it a part of our everyday lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment