Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A weeks worth of paint and canvas

I only had time for one painting this week #807 Koi & Lotus 60x48 - a replacement for one sold. Most of my week revolved around delivering and hanging paintings in galleries for (2) separate shows. 

One trip I'm looking forward to is my visit to Bucks County over the weekend. Aside from delivering some new paintings to the Rich Timmons Gallery for a group show in Doylestown, PA., I want to scout the area for some new painting material for the gallery. Not living in the area, and as an outside artist, I'm at a disadvantage as opposed to a local artist. One of the ways to break the ice is paint some local subjects....if you will, a fresh view point
 
 #807 Koi & Lotus 60x48 oil on linen (3-28-13)


Later......


No comments:

Post a Comment