Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Canvas cartwheels

Energized by Crossroads opening last Friday night, I dove back into AIR with 925 a 60x72 canvas wrap.

It's amazing how some fresh energy can move remarkably fast and on top of it, this puppy was finished upside down.......mmmmm! I wonder how you sign that one? I guess the question that does come to mind, is there a right side other than my original intent?

A Photoshop cartwheel might shed some light on that possibility.....

925 AIR 60x72 oil on linen (9-23-14)


Traffic and rain comes to mind:=)

Kinda works..... it shows options and versatility. However, I have a critical decision to make which could impact its future as a painting..........where to sign it - if at all!

It's a canvas wrap so I'm thinking any return edge will do just fine......next up, an underwater approach with sunlight reflecting off the bottom....a different kind of air.

No comments:

Post a Comment