Thursday, January 25, 2018

Black & White to Oil & Metal

First, there was a little bit of a senior moment on my last post (cyber 3)...... I inadvertently left off the references. Laughingly threw the whole concept out with the dishwasher!! One of those 2:00am realizations.....


With that in mind:=) I'm glad I put a fresh 40x36 gallery wrap on my easel yesterday......also glad I didn't forget why!
 
ATMOSPHERIC LANDSCAPES
OIL & METAL

These days I'm only using black & white reference for shapes (below). Sunday I used the same reference for my demo. The trees pictured is one of my favorite, Lombardy poplars. 


The theme focus will be on the sun and atmosphere. My metal is Moon Gold, a very soft champagne colour available through my favorite art supply, Jerry's. 


 DETAIL 1202
(in process)


COMPLETED PAINTING
40x36 Oil on linen - canvas 1202 (1-24-18)


NEW OIL & METAL LOGO SIGNATURE

Happy enough to do another with Moon Gold.....maybe use more than I did here.

No comments:

Post a Comment