Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day Three - Canvas #850-2

This is where I left off yesterday. Typically I start at the top and work down, so I'll start work on the corner sunlight details left to right.


Left corner detail


Left corner sunlight detail

Full upper shot showing left corner
 
Right corner detail
Right corner sunlight detail
Full upper half shot showing both corners


Transition line to Iris

 Left detail

Notice the heavy use of Violets transitioning well into Blue Iris line tying in the tree foliage nicely. I also mixed purples into my greens throughout plus Alizarin Crimson to deepen my shadows






By quitting time I made a lot of progress merging my tree line and Iris border, plus finishing a bit into the pond line. Leaving a good transition for the next session.......it also appears water lilies will be part of my composition. 

Later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment