Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Migration - Day Four

I only had the morning to paint so I stayed within my red line goal plan. Five more horses are now more than blocked in......only 3 or 4 more to go on this panel. Once they are all in place I can fine-tune each one. I'm starting to think more about how my foreground trees will be treated at the baseline. At this point they could land anywhere amongst my feature horses or be concealed by ground fog....mmmm.

895-4 panel 1 & 2 of 3

SOME DETAILS
 
 Horses merging into next panel - clearly more fine-tuning ahead

Our star of this panel - may have to make him glow a bit!

 Red line goal plan

I have at least (3) more feature horses left in this group plus sort out my trees base.  Tomorrow will be an important session because decisions will have to be made or emerge on their own which they sometimes do.

Later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment