Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Migration - Day three

Another grey day with lots of rain.....studio lights again. I filled in my red line plan by starting early. Went a full (8) hours painting background horses, fog and messed with trees; basically working background. In this situation I don't want to over detail my horses so they are a bit more than blocked in.....some could get scrapped or moved, colours changed; all depending on what happens in my foreground in the coming days.

895-3 Migration - 1 & 2 of 3

Detail

The foreground trees are doing their job of creating the illusion of scale and depth as my distant horses make their way to the main herd.

Red line plan for tomorrow

Up until now, my time was spent working on background adding interest leading to my main players.

Later....



No comments:

Post a Comment