Friday, April 4, 2014

Migration - Day Six

Day six was all about trees. Since I have no real reference here, my only plan is to just "go with it".  The canvas is dry enough to remove anything I don't care for.

 Starting point from yesterday

Nuts! While adding structure, I ended up with (2) branches running parallel - too obvious.


My solution was to convert my larger left branch into a separate tree with the idea it would project forward establishing another dimension layer.......typical situation in this environment.

I like my upper structure.

Baseline is shaping up.

Studio shot from my desk.

7
This is where I ended up at days end. Not a bad photo.. fairly close to how it looks in morning light. Out of steam.....time to play ball with Riley and cop a nap!

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment