Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mirgration - Day Seven, Eight & Nine!

I added three days into one post. At this stage I'm doing little things everywhere. I did work on my foreground trees. I even snapped some shots of a stand of these trees we have in the back field. I needed a few caricaturist details that will help make it feel right.

I worked on horses, lots of horses. I left my lead horse for a fresh start yesterday.....I'm best, the first two or three hours in the morning and I want him at his best!

Day seven and eight
 
 Day nine
Day nine - detail upper trees
 Day nine
 Detail on foreground players - lead is looking good
Small detail issue with this group of horses - too vague for the rest
Day seven - simple solution, accentuated with black... now they feel right as a whole
End of day seven and eight
End of day nine

Until the 3rd panel is in the same stage, I can't really say these (2) panels are complete. Looking at it here, a few things on my right panel can be improved upon....perhaps now. 

Currently I have (20) days in this painting. Today is Sunday..... may study it a bit.....even work on it a bit, but most important, start thinking of the final panel and how will it end?  Pretty vague right now, so I'll stretch the next canvas......one thing I do know, it will take another eight or nine days.

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment