Sunday, August 16, 2026

A week in review | Moments Alone - canvas 1506.cel

Wow! This has been a perfect week at the easel painting Moments Alone. Some cool visitors, a few sales and a couple of new paintings to share. 

Moments Alone describes where I am most of the time at the gallery. It would be nice if my two little side kicks Riley and Scarlet were hanging out with me too. They are cooped up in the apartment all day. I do have to figure out how to give them more play time. Stony Point is dog friendly with a wonderful dog park for them. 

Getting back to the painting, for the most part Moments Alone worked, however,  the lower section was reworked numerous times yesterday. Eight day paintings never was my strong point as an artist. At days end I signed it on the bottom left side, framed it along with a typical wall TEST.... this chapter is closed.  

 DAY 1506-1 BLANK CANVAS

 
REFERENCE 

DAY 1506-2

 DAY 1506-3

 DAY 1506-4

DAY 1506-4.5

 DAY 1506-5

DAY 1506-6

DAY 1506-7

 
DAY 1506-8

 DAY - 1506-9 FRAMED

On the wall - ROOM TEST



Like I said, it was a good week at Dream Big. I'll continue to paint daily for a while BECAUSE.... I have boxes of linen canvas, plus two very large canvases to make use of. The energy is there, so maybe a new series called "Swan Songs" might be fun to explore. 

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment