Sunday 9, 2026: Yesterday was a busy day at the gallery. Mike showed up a
few minutes after I did to join me painting. Mike brought in a new
Painting - had to take a few pictures.
Mike Haubenstock - with Morning Breath 36x30 oil and cold wax on Linen - soon to be on the DBA gallery walls
AND THENMy new collector, Louise and family showed up to pick up her new
Enhanced Reborn born painting of Hard Right to go in her new living
room.
Thank you Louise - I hope Hard Right makes each day a bit happier in your new adventure as a Virginian.
Absolutely a great way to start the day off. Time to paint!
End of day canvas yesterday - 1506-2
Canvas 1506-3
I started below the bottom cloud formation to the the horizon
I ran out of steam on the top right cloud - can't say I'm happy about
it. I needed a change and quickly returned to the horizon to complete
the first pass.
1506-3 at days end
The lower section needs a little love - perhaps tomorrow....
Mike worked to my left on his painting he started a few weeks back. I was
pretty involved with mine as I only had a short time to work on mine and
unfortunately no pictures to share.
Mike is sitting in front his in-progress 44x40 oil and cold wax on linen painting
However, he got to chat with visitors make a few
new friends and work on his painting. Mike is an avid
painter and world traveler with his wife Susie.... The good life!
All clean up and ready for Day 4
Monday's the gallery is closed - I don't like breaks
that can turn into days in my world, the energy can be diluted along
with the magic. Looking forward to the next session - painting is not work!
No comments:
Post a Comment