Yesterday, Thursday was a bit odd, I had to do sales tax - which is not the creative side of the brain. Plus I am also setting up to revamp some canvas reproductions at the gallery refereed to as Reborn Originals made from high quality digital captures of mostly my original paintings. Our new enhanced surface treatment gives the touch and feel illusion of an original canvas.
The overhead lighting in my new setup works well to do the treatment. So, with taxes, a small to do list time slipped away to do any serious beyond arranging paint and tinkering. My day went to enhancing, wall tags and hanging a few art works.
This is what I know, I like my new setup, I have visual control over the whole gallery - important since I am alone most of the time.Today, the center 's traffic picks up for the weekend shoppers - my new canvas will be ready to go, and so will promoting the Sunday event, the Center Court Studio and new email flyer (below) will be popping up everywhere. We should be in good shape by the end of the month.


No comments:
Post a Comment