Friday, August 2, 2013

Day Five and Six - Canvas #850-4,5

Today, because my top half is under control I'll work on my lower half where I left off yesterday. Not a lot of my photos worked during this session so most are at days end. 

Midday full view

I worked right to left

Establishing some lilies and light patterns

Looks like I might have a few Koi catching the sunlight to the left on my lily


Full view - basically at a final detail stage. My light patterns are firmly established - I decided to stop here.

DAY SIX

Canvas in position again I'll start right to left

More detail to my lilies and firming up my light with strong colour



I had a suggestion of some Koi (not particularly planned) so I enhanced it a bit. Sometimes, like looking at clouds, these little guys show up unexpectedly.

My original reference, the all important Iris clump,  is coming into play. This will be my last move of the day. The highlighted tips on my Iris leaves will establish the sunlight direction on my lily pads.

Day Five

1st pass day six



End of day photo showing every square inch covered. The highlights on my Iris clump are working...love it! Time for the serious final study before sign off, hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Later...........

No comments:

Post a Comment