Saturday, April 11, 2020

Colour chip, 3rd day

A full day at the easel. There were very few distraction the stock was market closed for Good Friday.... not sure why. But, good for my treasure chest and my concentration.

Tomorrow will see a finish to my colour chip, Pond Lace. Nothing to do anymore but blog, paint and streaming.... Last week I streamed "The Tudors". This week, it's "Game of Thrones".... again! Silver lining at my age, it won't take long to forget either one.

Canvas 1326-3 at end of day 4-10-20

In case you were wondering about my number system, until finished and until the end of time all my paintings have a number and a finish date. This is canvas 1326. The number after representing the session. In this case the 3rd session. This is also recorded on my daily calendar. There is an image for each and the majority a separate file. In other words, each has a recorded history that include any digital captures. Additional information could also be on my blog.

Details

Distant view
Mixing table ready for  next session
Scarlet napping, all pretty from her spa day

Life is good.

Enjoy your C-19 confinement doing all the things at home you never had time to do. My sympathy to all you workaholics out there! 

SIPSwimming-in-Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment